Thanksgiving Shipment Notice
Due to the Thanksgiving Holiday in the United States, Mayo Medical Laboratories will be operating under revised courier/carrier schedules. Below are some of the key adjustments to our schedule around the Thanksgiving Day holiday:
- FedEx shipments tendered on Wednesday, Nov. 26 will be delivered Friday, Nov. 28. Because of cooler outdoor temperatures, we feel confident that when our courier/drivers completely fill the styro with dry ice, the samples will remain stable during the two day trip.
- Mayo Couriers will make regular pickups on Wednesday, Nov. 26.
- ICS and Delta Airlines will provide normal shipping lanes Wednesday evening into Thursday morning.
- Couriers who ship samples to Jacksonville on Wednesday will use their regular carrier (DL, AA, FedEx), keeping in mind that FedEx will take two days to be delivered.
- FedEx will not make pickups or deliveries on Thursday, Nov. 27.
- Mayo Couriers will not make pickups on Thursday, Nov. 27.
- Normal pickups and deliveries will resume Friday afternoon, Nov. 28.