New Format for Results Reports
Designed specifically to meet the practice demands of physicians and other health care professionals, our refreshed and updated reports format is now available to users of MayoLINK and MayoACCESS.Benefits of Our New Format
- Full-color reports across the entire test menu that are easier to read and interpret.
- Clear and concise documents that can be shared with patients.
- A new report design that optimizes delivery of patient care information.
Click the images below to view examples of the updated format. The former report format is also included in subsequent pages for your reference.
ABNORMAL RESULT FEATURING GRADIENT SCALE
ABNORMAL RESULT WITH INTERPRETATION SUMMARY
ABNORMAL MICROBIOLOGY RESULT
NEXT-GENERATION SEQUENCING RESULT
CHROMOSOMAL MICROARRAY RESULT
SUPPLEMENTAL RESULT FEATURING GRAPHS
MAYOLINK COPY & PASTE
To copy and paste in MayoLINK, simply click the "TXT" bubble next to the test result. A new tab will open with the result text available for you to select, copy, and paste.
MAYOACCESS COPY & PASTE
Below is a quick demonstration of how to copy and paste from MayoACCESS. Detailed captions for each step is included below.
- View the report and open the Adobe Reader toolbar.
- Click on the “Attachment” paperclip.
- Select the Plain Text Report file (txt) and click Open. This will open the file in the application assigned to open txt files on your computer. Our example shows the report in notepad.
- In notepad or another default program, right click and click “Select All” or manually select the portion of the report that you want to copy.
- Right click again and click on “Copy”.
- Pasting the copied data works best when using a fixed font (like Courier New) so that spacing in table data is preserved. Line spacing should be set to 1.
- View final product in the word processing application of your choice. Our example below is in Microsoft Word.
Questions or Feedback? Feel free to leave a comment below.