Updated on May 6, 2019
Introducing the Test Not Performed (TNP) Report
To help you manage billing charges associated with test cancellations and tests not performed, Mayo Clinic Laboratories has launched a new, interactive Test Not Performed (TNP) Report.
- Captures TNP and cancelled results at the orderable level of a test code.
- Identifies at the test level when a TNP or cancellation has occurred for orders that contain complex test build and billing structures such as reflexes and profiles.
- Enables clients that bill on order the ability to manage credits based on testing that was not performed.
- Allows laboratories to proactively work with providers on recollection or next steps for best patient care.
- Does not replace the client invoice, which will continue to be the complete billing record.
Navigating to the TNP Report
The TNP Report is located within the "Reports" tab of the "My Account" section of our website. The report is only available when you have signed into the website with your username and password.
Select the desired account(s) and date range. Data will be updated daily, and records will be available for 60 days.
Features of the Web Tool
The tool is flexible to help you get to the information you are looking for as efficiently as possible. The customizable features include sorting, searching, web-form customization, modifying the amount of data entries displayed, and exporting a CSV or a PDF file for additional data analysis and reporting.
Change number of rows displayed and customize columns included
Column sort, search and CSV or PDF export
Users are also able to opt in, opt out, and specify the frequency for receiving TNP Report notifications in the "Settings" tab on the "Notifications" page.
If you have any questions, please contact your regional service representative.