According to the popular saying, everything is bigger in Texas. There is no doubt that this saying applies perfectly to this year's KnowledgeLab hosted by Clinical Laboratory Management Association (CLMA), which will focus on big ideas for the big questions facing our industry. We can't wait to see you at the Gaylord Texan in Grapevine, Texas, from March 31–April 3.
Join Us at 2019 KnowledgeLab
Our SpeakersMayo Clinic is honored to have more speakers than any other organization.
- How Competent Are You as a Laboratory Leader? Deborah (Deb) Wells, MT(ASCP), MT(ASCP)SH, Quality Management Services, Mayo Clinic
- Advanced Proficiency Testing: Applications in Laboratory Networks Deb Wells, Quality Management Services, Mayo Clinic
- Mentorship—A Rewarding Journey Jane Hermansen, Manager, Outreach and Network Development, Mayo Clinic
- Manager's Roundtable Discussion Jane Hermansen, Manager, Outreach and Network Development, Mayo Clinic
- Managing Expenses to Reimbursement Michael Baisch, Systems Engineer, Mayo Clinic
- Yes, Virginia, There Is a 70% (and More) Rodney Forsman, Assistant Professor Emeritus, College of Medicine, Mayo Clinic
- Improve Patient Experience: Optimizing the Lab Check-In Process Troy Delaney, Sr. Health System Engineer, Mayo Clinic Jacksonville
Stop by Our ExhibitIn addition to the four tracks of educational sessions offered by CLMA at KnowledgeLab—Leadership and Laboratory Management, New Technology and Trends, Quality Improvement, and Regulatory Changes—visit Mayo Clinic Laboratories’ booth #621 during exhibitor hours to learn about:
- Volume to value-based reimbursement strategies
- Utilization management initiatives
- Lab outreach consultation services
- The largest, most specialized test menu