Educational resources for COVID-19
Lab Medicine Rounds podcasts
- Update: Convalescent plasma
- COVID-19 testing update
- Our opportunity: Helping patients understand laboratory testing
- Convalescent plasma: Why, how, and lessons learned
- COVID-19: What’s serology got to do with it?
- Pandemic update: Testing for COVID-19
- Lab staffing during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Virtual facilitator presence: Ready player 2?
- 2019 novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV): What you need to know
Information in this post was accurate at the time of its posting. Due to the fluid nature of the COVID-19 pandemic, scientific understanding, along with guidelines and recommendations, may have changed since the original publication date.