Invest. Adapt. Anticipate. Execute.
September 24-25, 2019
Hilton Nashville Downtown
This conference will provide innovative views into health system laboratory outreach programs across various aspects. Learn from health system executives, industry experts, and hands-on managers about how to harness your outreach program to position your organization for success in the dynamic environment of health care. You will learn how to create a strategic vision and develop an actionable plan to achieve outreach program success. Join your industry peers and learn how to leverage your laboratory!
- Invest in laboratory initiatives that ensure long-term success and financial contribution to the hospital or healthcare system.
- Adapt to changes in the local, regional and national healthcare environments, aligning laboratory services for responsiveness and enduring success.
- Anticipate industry trends and ensure that the laboratory is positioned to help drive out waste and position the organization for value-based medicine.
- Execute on tactics that support laboratory strategic initiatives, embracing industry best practices.
Attendance at this Mayo conference does not indicate nor guarantee competence or proficiency in the performance of any procedures that may be discussed or taught in the courses.
Individuals from hospital laboratories, including:
- Administrators and Directors
- Business Managers
- Operations Managers
- Outreach Coordinators
- Phlebotomy Manager
- Marketing Representatives
- Laboratory Managers
- Sales Managers
Registration includes tuition, access to a comprehensive course syllabus on a secure app, breakfasts, lunches, break refreshments, and a reception. Early bird registration fee is $550 and increases to $650 after August 1, 2018.
If you cancel your participation in this conference on or before August 24, 2019, your registration fee, less a $75 administrative fee, will be refunded. The Mayo Clinic Laboratories Education Department must receive written notification of your cancellation. No refunds will be made after August 24, 2019.
Mayo Clinic Laboratories reserves the right to cancel or postpone any conference due to unforeseen circumstances. In the unlikely event Mayo Clinic Laboratories must cancel or postpone this conference, Mayo Clinic Laboratories will refund the registration fee but is not responsible for any related costs, charges, or expenses to participants, including fees assessed by airline/travel/lodging agencies.