Invest. Adapt. Anticipate. Execute.
September 24-25, 2019
Hilton Nashville Downtown
AUDIO INSIGHT Interview with Mike Baish and Nicole Kang
This conference will provide innovative views into health system laboratory outreach programs across various aspects. Learn from health system executives, industry experts, and hands-on managers about how to harness your outreach program to position your organization for success in the dynamic environment of health care. You will learn how to create a strategic vision and develop an actionable plan to achieve outreach program success. Join your industry peers and learn how to leverage your laboratory!
- Invest in laboratory initiatives that ensure long-term success and financial contribution to the hospital or healthcare system.
- Adapt to changes in the local, regional and national healthcare environments, aligning laboratory services for responsiveness and enduring success.
- Anticipate industry trends and ensure that the laboratory is positioned to help drive out waste and position the organization for value-based medicine.
- Execute on tactics that support laboratory strategic initiatives, embracing industry best practices.
Attendance at this Mayo conference does not indicate nor guarantee competence or proficiency in the performance of any procedures that may be discussed or taught in the courses.
Individuals from hospital laboratories, including:
- Administrators and Directors
- Business Managers
- Operations Managers
- Outreach Coordinators
- Phlebotomy Manager
- Marketing Representatives
- Laboratory Managers
- Sales Managers
Primary Clients Only: View last years presentations