In July 2018, Mayo Medical Laboratories announced five new tests along with numerous reference value changes, obsolete tests, and algorithm changes.
New tests launched in July 2018 by Mayo Medical Laboratories:
- Familial Hypercholesterolemia and Related Disorders Multi-Gene Panel (ID: FHRGP)
- Hereditary Hemorrhagic Telangiectasia Gene Panel (ID: HHTGP)
- M-Protein Isotype by Matrix-Assisted Laser Desorption/Ionization-Time of Flight Mass Spectrometry (MALDI-TOF MS), Serum (ID: MPTS)
- TTF41 (SPT24) + p40 Immunostain, Technical Component Only (ID: TTF40)
- Vedolizumab Quantitation with Antibodies, Serum (ID: VEDOZ)
In addition to these new tests, the department also announced several test changes. Click the links below to view test changes announced via Mayo Medical Laboratories: