In November 2018, Mayo Clinic Laboratories announced five new tests along with numerous reference value changes, obsolete tests, and algorithm changes.
New tests launched in November 2018 by Mayo Clinic Laboratories:
- Cysticercosis Antibody, IgG, Serum (Mayo ID: CYSTS)
- Toxocara Antibody, IgG, Serum (Mayo ID: TOXOC)
- Rivaroxaban, Anti-Xa, Plasma (Mayo ID: RIVAR)
- Apixaban, Anti-Xa, Plasma (Mayo ID: APIXA)
- Epilepsy/Seizure Genetic Panels by Next-Generation Sequencing (NGS) (Mayo ID: ESPAN)
In addition to these new tests, the department also announced several test changes. Click the links below to view test changes announced via Mayo Clinic Laboratories: