In March 2019, Mayo Clinic Laboratories announced six new tests along with numerous reference value changes, obsolete tests, and algorithm changes.
The new tests launched in March 2019 by Mayo Clinic Laboratories:
- BCOR Immunostain, Technical Component Only (Mayo ID: BCOR)
- Delta-Like 3 Protein (DDL3) (SP347), Semi-Quantitative Immunodistochemistry, Manual, Tissue (Mayo ID: DLL3)
- Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome Panel (12 Genes), Next-Generation Sequencing and Deletion/Duplication Analysis, Varies (Mayo ID: EDSGP)
- Nonalcoholic Steatohepatitis (NASH)-FibroTest, Serum and Plasma (Mayo ID: NSFIB)
- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Lipoprotein Profile, Serum (Mayo ID: NMRLP)
In addition to these new tests, the department also announced several test changes. Click the links below to view test changes announced via Mayo Clinic Laboratories: