The research roundup provides an overview of the past week’s research from Mayo Clinic Laboratories consultants, including featured abstracts and a complete list of published studies and reviews.
This study investigated the relationships between RAP/PAWP and the pericardial thickness as well as echocardiographic parameters of myocardial function and assessed the prognostic implications of RAP/PAWP for long-term mortality in primary and mixed CP patients who underwent pericardiectomy.
Published to PubMed This Week
- Pathologic considerations and standardization in mesothelioma clinical trials.
Journal of Thoracic Oncology
- Micronutrient Deficiencies Are Common in Contemporary Celiac Disease Despite Lack of Overt Malabsorption Symptoms.
Mayo Clinic Proceedings
- Changes in comorbidities, diagnoses, therapies and outcomes in a contemporary cardiac intensive care unit population.
American Heart Journal
- Radio-Frequency Identification Specimen Tracking to Improve Quality in Anatomic Pathology.
Archives of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine
- Image reconstruction for interrupted-beam X-ray CT on diagnostic clinical scanners.
Physics in Medicine and Biology
- The Future of Neurocritical Care Research: Proceedings and Recommendations from the Fifth Neurocritical Care Research Network Conference.
- Phenotypic heterogeneity associated with germline <i>GATA2</i> haploinsufficiency: a comprehensive kindred study.
Leukemia and Lymphoma
- Post-Surgical Thrombotic Microangiopathy: Case Series and Review of the Literature.
European Journal of Haematology
- Spontaneous radial artery pseudoaneurysm in an infant due to idiopathic medial hypoplasia - a case report.
Case Reports in Plastic Surgery and Hand Surgery
- Laboratory Work-Up of Chronic B-Cell Lymphoid Malignancies - A Value-Based Approach.
Acta Medica Academica
- Impact of acquired del(17p) in multiple myeloma.
- Mycobacterium scrofulaceum disease: experience from a tertiary medical centre and review of the literature.
Infectious Diseases (London England)