Mayo Clinic in Rochester again has been ranked the nation's best hospital in U.S. News & World Report's 2019–2020 "Best Hospitals" rankings.
Mayo Clinic in Rochester has been at or near the top of U.S. hospitals throughout the history of U.S. News & World Report's "Best Hospitals" rankings. In addition to its No. 1 overall ranking, Mayo Clinic in Rochester has more No. 1 rankings in medical specialty areas than any other U.S. medical center.
The 30th annual "Best Hospitals" rankings were published on the U.S. News & World Report website on Tuesday, July 30.
Other highlights from the "Best Hospitals" rankings include:
- Mayo Clinic in Arizona is ranked and tied for 18th on the "Best Hospitals Honor Roll," of top 20 hospitals in the nation.
- Mayo Clinic in Florida is No. 1 in Jacksonville, Florida, and No. 3 in Florida.
- Mayo Clinic is the No. 1 hospital in Arizona and the Phoenix metro area and in Minnesota.
- Mayo Clinic Health System in Eau Claire, Wisconsin, ranks nationally as "high-performing" in Gastroenterology and Gastroenterolgic Surgery and ranks No. 4 among all Wisconsin hospitals.
- The hospital at Mayo Clinic Health System in Eau Claire is recognized in Northwest Wisconsin as a "Best Regional Hospital," which means that it offers a full range of services rather than specialty care.
- Mayo Clinic Health System — Franciscan Healthcare in La Crosse, Wisconsin, is recognized as a "Best Regional Hospital" in Southwest Wisconsin.
"Being recognized as the No. 1 health care provider in the nation is a tribute to the incredible work of our staff because it recognizes both our medical expertise as well as our commitment to compassionate, individualized care," says Gianrico Farrugia, M.D., President and CEO, Mayo Clinic. "Each day, we strive to bring hope and healing to our patients."
Read more on the Mayo Clinic News Network.