The research roundup provides an overview of the past week’s research from Mayo Clinic Laboratories consultants, including featured abstracts and a complete list of published studies and reviews.
B-cell anomalies play a role in the pathogenesis of membranous nephropathy. B-cell depletion with rituximab may therefore be noninferior to treatment with cyclosporine for inducing and maintaining a complete or partial remission of proteinuria in patients with this condition. Via The New England Journal of Medicine.
Published to PubMed This Week
- Kelch-like Protein 11 Antibodies in Seminoma-Associated Paraneoplastic Encephalitis.
New England Journal of Medicine
- Publisher Correction: On the Issue of Transparency and Reproducibility in Nanomedicine.
- The AMPK-Parkin Axis Negatively Regulates Necroptosis and Tumorigenesis by Inhibiting the Necrosome.
Nature Cell Biology
- Impact of Concurrent Indolent Lymphoma on the Clinical Outcome of Newly Diagnosed Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma.
- LATE to the PART-y.
Brain: A Journal of Neurology
- Neurologic Autoimmunity in the Era of Checkpoint Inhibitor Cancer Immunotherapy.
Mayo Clinic Proceedings
- Exebacase in Addition to Daptomycin Is More Active Than Daptomycin or Exebacase Alone in Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus aureus Osteomyelitis in Rats.
Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy
- Antitumor Activity of Novel Pyrazole-Based Small Molecular Inhibitors of the STAT3 Pathway in Patient Derived High Grade Glioma Cells.
- Immunoglobulin G4-Related Hepatobiliary Disease.
Seminars in Diagnostic Pathology
- Relationship between Free Hemoglobin (Hemolysis), Potassium and Ionized Calcium in Lithium Heparin Blood Gas Samples Collected Intraoperatively.
- Update on the Classification of T-Cell Lymphomas, Hodgkin Lymphomas, and Histiocytic/Dendritic Cell Neoplasms.
Expert Review of Hematology
- Long Term Outcomes of Patients with Low Grade Cystic Renal Epithelial Neoplasms.
- Molecular Profiling of Long-Term IDH-Wildtype Glioblastoma Survivors.
- Hepatic YAP1-TFE3 Rearranged Epithelioid Hemangioendothelioma.
Case Reports in Gastrointestinal Medicine