Mayo Clinic is proud to partner with Foley & Lardner to keep you informed and safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. It is our goal to help you protect yourselves in the workplace and at home.
General Information on Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
Learn about symptoms, causes, risk factors, complications and prevention.
Mayo Clinic US Coronavirus Map
We're tracking the data you need to help protect yourself and the people you love.
COVID-19 vaccine: Guidance from Mayo Clinic
Mayo Clinic experts agree: You should get a COVID-19 vaccine as soon as it's available to you.
More about COVID-19 vaccines
- The Pfizer/BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine: What you need to know (PDF)
- FDA: Moderna COVID-19 vaccine
- The Moderna COVID-19 vaccine: What you need to know (PDF)
- Can I infect someone after I’ve received the COVID-19 vaccine? (video)
- Do I still need to get vaccinated if I’ve already had COVID-19? (video)
- Can children get the COVID-19 vaccine? (video)
More about COVID-19 vaccine safety
More about vaccine development