Introducing Message Center on mayocliniclabs.com
We are pleased to share that Mayo Clinic Laboratories has launched Message Center. Message Center is a two-way communication tool allowing you to address questions on cases as it’s convenient for you. Clients can respond 24/7 to provide updated status information. In addition, you can also request a test add-on, request a test cancellation, or initiate an inquiry.
Additional benefits include:
- Flexibility and customization of email notifications for priority message types.
- Ability to initiate a test add-on, test cancel, or general inquiry.
- Intuitive navigation and search functionality for active and closed messages.
- Ability to upload/download attachments.
- Collaboration and visibility for teams to work on open issues and see discussion history.
- Two-way communication.
- Ongoing updates to resolve open issues.
- Web-based, available at any time, any place.
For help or questions, please contact us or reference the FAQs or see the User Guide link in the middle right of this page.