Phlebotomy 2017 Recap [Photos]
Our Phlebotomy 2017: Highlighting Guidelines, Generations, and Good Practices conference was a success. Attendees had the opportunity to listen to some fantastic speakers, take part in hands-on sessions, and learn tips and techniques to handle a variety of patients.
Dennis Ernst, MT(ASCP), Director of the Center for Phlebotomy Education, was this year's keynote speaker. We had a chance to catch up with him after his speech for a quick Facebook Live interview. View it here.
Attendees also had the option to attend several breakout sessions this year, which included:
- Solutions to Reduce Pediatric Phlebotomy Pain and Improve the Overall Health Care Experience
- Demonstrating the Effect of Pre-Analytical Errors
- Safely Managing Violent Patient Behavior
- Helping the Pediatric Patient: Preparation, Comfort Holds, and Magic
- Improving the Patient Experience by Creating a Culture of Professionalism
- From Pediatrics to Geriatrics
View the photos below for a visual recap of the conference: