Meet Us at Lab Institute 2018
Mayo Medical Laboratories is proud to be a Silver Sponsor of this year's Lab Institute, presented by G2 Intelligence. We look forward to connecting with you from October 24–26 in Washington, D.C., to discuss themes related to the focus of this year's conference titled, "Surviving Disruption: Rethinking Business Models, Technologies, and Competitive Strategies in a Changing Lab Market."
Connect with Us
A number of Mayo Medical Laboratories leaders will be attending this year's conference. Connect with us by:
- Emailing email@example.com to set up a meeting.
- Sending a direct message on social media.
- Meeting at Jane Hermansen's presentation, detailed below.
Learn How We Can Help You Own Your Lab's Future
The hospital laboratory plays an essential role in the care of patients every day. Local control of testing and the data it produces is critical for increasing net operating income, ensuring institutional stability, negotiating stronger payer contracts, and positioning the hospital for success as health care continues to evolve.
Our collaborative, non-competitive approach, will help you:
A number of offerings have been developed to help you own your lab's future, including:
- Understand the current and future financial value of your laboratory.
- Communicate the strategic importance of your laboratory to your C-suite leaders.
- Position your organization for success throughout health care reform.
- Overcome the impact of ongoing legal challenges and the Protecting Access to Medicare Act.
- Optimize your operations and practice.
- Laboratory Outreach Support Program
- Laboratory Optimization
- Utilization Management Program
- Supply Chain Solutions
- Management Engineering and Consulting
- Mayo Validation Support Services
- Value Based Medicine Program
Health System Laboratory Evolution: Achieving Patient Integration
Manager, Outreach and Network Development
Laboratory Medicine and Pathology, Mayo Clinic
Thursday, Oct. 25, from 2:15 p.m.–3:05 p.m.
View Session Details