Mayo Clinic Laboratory and Pathology Research Roundup: August 19
The research roundup provides an overview of the past week’s research from Mayo Clinic Laboratories consultants, including featured abstracts and a complete list of published studies and reviews.
To inform the clinical approach to hereditary cancer MGPT, we comprehensively evaluated 32 cancer predisposition genes by assessing phenotype-specific pathogenic variant (PV) frequencies, cancer risk associations, and performance of genetic testing criteria in a cohort of 165,000 patients referred for MGPT. Via Genetics in Medicine.
Published to PubMed This Week
- Overcoming EZH2 Inhibitor Resistance by Taxane in PTEN-Mutated Cancer.
- Fungal Diagnostic Stewardship in Bronchoscopy Specimens for Immunocompetent Patients in the Intensive Care Unit.
Mayo Clinic Proceedings
- Complete Surgical Metastasectomy for Renal Cell Carcinoma in the Post-cytokine Era.
The Journal of Urology
- Sentinel Lymph Node Biopsy with Cervical Injection of Indocyanine Green in Apparent Early-Stage Endometrial Cancer: Predictors of Unsuccessful Mapping.
- Clinical, Biochemical and Molecular Characteristics of Malonyl-CoA Decarboxylase Deficiency and Long-Term Follow-Up of Nine patients.
Molecular Genetics and Metabolism
- Plenty of Calcification: Imaging Characterization of Polymorphous Low-Grade NeuroepithelialTumor of The Young.
- Lack of Correlation of Virulence Gene Profiles of Staphylococcus Aureus BacteremiaIsolates with Mortality.
- Confirming Diagnosis and Effective treatment for Rare Epithelioid Glioblastoma Variant: An Integrated Survival Analysis of The Literature.
- A Novel Rat Model of Foreign Body Osteomyelitis for Evaluation of Antimicrobial Efficacy.
Journal of Experimental and Applied Animal Sciences
- Investigation of Epigenetics in Kidney Cell Biology.
Methods in Cell Biology