Mayo Clinic Laboratories presents the 18th Bleeding and Thrombosing Diseases conference
Join us for an engaging and interactive learning experience at the 18th Bleeding and Thrombosing Diseases conference!
This conference will provide reviews and updates about the laboratory and clinical aspects of bleeding and thrombosing disorders. Informational presentations will be supplemented with panel discussions and case presentations, followed by time for participant questions.
- Hilton Rochester Mayo Clinic Area
- Gain the ability to summarize clinical features and laboratory evaluations of congenital and acquired bleeding disorders and thrombosing disorders.
- Learn to evaluate antibody-mediated prothrombotic disorders, including heparin-induced thrombocytopenia and other anti-PF4 mediated syndromes, lupus anticoagulant, and antiphospholipid syndrome.
- Acquire insights into special considerations for managing bleeding disorders in women.
- Stay informed about the latest updates in gene therapy for bleeding disorders.
To register and learn more about the 18th Bleeding and Thrombosing Diseases conference, visit here.